Marmi Maximun Collection
More about this product
Marmi Maximum offers fine, decorative solutions, enriched by inimitable color variations and vein effects that are always unique.
The size of Marmi Maximum is not the only remarkable feature that makes them comparable to the most exquisite and rare quarry marbles. Glossy surfaces, elegant details, and fine veins all contribute to increasing the perceived value of any environment, respecting and enhancing the stylistic choices of the designer and the wishes of the client.
Maximum enters the realm of products recommended for industrial design and custom-made furnishings in every respect. The resistance and ease of cleaning already appreciated in porcelain stoneware for floors and walls, are today on offer again with Maximum with a broader surface area, unbroken and free of discontinuities, and therefore recommended for kitchen countertops, table and coffee table tops, seating and bathroom accessories.
- Fiandre production is a closed-loop process that recycles 100% of raw material and water wastes back into the production cycle.
- Fiandre polishing factory reclaims residue from the polishing process and the material is fired into a durable ingredient for highway paving. All water from the polishing factory is recycled back into the production line.
- Carton boxes for finished products
- Plastic to pack the pallets
- Paper in all offices
Installation Site Air Quality
- Fiandre products do not contain added VOC’s. With proper use and maintenance, these materials help reduce overall off-gassing, which aids in meeting LEED interior air quality standards.
- No sealants or waxes are required that could add harmful VOC’s to a building.
- Stain-resistant surface reduces the need for harsh cleaning agents.
- Simple maintenance with pH-neutral cleaning products is all that is needed.
Fiandre manufacturing facilities use anti-pollution devices that far exceed the minimum standards required by law including:
- Smoke depurators
- Sand depurators (regeneration and reutilization)
- Water purifiers (total depuration, regeneration, and reutilization)
- Reutilization of heat from the kilns
- Reutilization of production losses
Fiandre’s Cumberland County, Tennessee, manufacturing facility is located within 500 miles of major markets for LEED projects. In addition, the factory has been built nearby its major extraction sources for raw materials, which are also within a 500-mile distance to major LEED building markets.